• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

1st T20 at Canberra, 4 December 2020

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Juz learned we get the Ind A Vs Aus A 3 day game from 6-8 Dec live here in India. Awesome news. :)

For the Aussies here, do you know who covers that? Fox or C7? And who will be the commentators?

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Juz learned we get the Ind A Vs Aus A 3 day game from 6-8 Dec live here in India. Awesome news. :)

For the Aussies here, do you know who covers that? Fox or C7? And who will be the commentators?
Fox. Fox actually covers everything, C7 just simulcasts (with their own team etc.) Tests and the majority of BBL matches.

Dates are the 11th-13th as well.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I had totally forgotten that there was only a total of 4 balls left to be bowled in the innings when Jaddu got hit in the helmet. Can kinda see why they did not come out and do the check on the ground if that was the case as he seemed ok at that moment. Still pretty silly, but at least, can see why the umpires allowed them to get away with it.

h_hurricane

International Vice-Captain
Zampa was one Aussie bowler who impressed me today. Really owned Pandey. Henriques benefited from his bowling.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
No there are two A games. One is from 6-8. The other is 11-13 as @morgieb posted. Second one is D/N as well if I am not wrong. So a pink ball prep game but at Sydney instead of Adelaide.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Starc Haze Henriques and Zampa all bowled very well. Henriques really giving a stiff run for Stoinis now, I would think as the additional allrounder to Maxwell.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
No there are two A games. One is from 6-8. The other is 11-13 as @morgieb posted. Second one is D/N as well if I am not wrong. So a pink ball prep game but at Sydney instead of Adelaide.
Can't be 6-8 unless it's a completely different squad as those are when the T20 matches are played?

EDIT: Actually HB is right, first one involves India A. That feels confusing as ****.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Honestly, concussion thing was annoying because jadeja pulled his hammy and could barely walk, the fact that he copped a blow to the helmet 4 balls before the innings ended that physio's didn't deem worthy to check up on during play.

Even aside from that, this was a horrible display from aus, darcy short is ****. Abbott is not good enough for LOI.

Henriques has been a bright spot, played brilliantly. Someone also needs to tell Maxwell to start treating t20's like he does odi's, he's so much better when he gives himself a few balls instead of just going hammer on tong from ball one, not like we didn't have time when he walked out today.

quincywagstaff

International Debutant
Abbott's struggles with the ball really hurt Australia tonight as on a slowish pitch like this his bowling would've been far more suited to the closing overs than an out-of-form Starc or Hazlewood was. Probably the difference in the game.

Spark

Global Moderator
I had totally forgotten that there was only a total of 4 balls left to be bowled in the innings when Jaddu got hit in the helmet. Can kinda see why they did not come out and do the check on the ground if that was the case as he seemed ok at that moment. Still pretty silly, but at least, can see why the umpires allowed them to get away with it.
Nah, that's not acceptable if so. Like I said earlier, this isn't a joke. Second impact syndrome is not something to be ****ed around with.

We still have very little idea about how and why second impact syndrome occurs and how to fully prevent it, but we do know that is a quite literal coin flip whether you live or die.