• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

18th June - FINAL - India vs Pakistan

burr

State Vice-Captain
The people who should be most embarrassed right now are the South African team. This is how you play against India at the Oval South Africa.

#neverpayingmoneytowatchsouthafricaatanicctournamentagain

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Fair to say Kohli's going to be in trouble when he tours England. Looked like a tailender against Amir. Of the 9 balls he faced, he either edged or as beaten on 5 of them.
Only thing which can save him is if he decides to go zen and leave the off side alone, but I think we all know that's not gonna happen. So, the above is accurate.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Omg i just discovered the sky sports channel on the app. It's clear af legit HD quality wtf this is amazing

Attachments

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
A fast bowler on a mission. This is what India lacked and this is why you have someone like Umesh. In the important game, he can give you that edge.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Am I the only one who thinks that sending in Ashwin if another wicket falls is the best move?