Hall of Fame Member
400+ on the cards here
Semi final LMS
1. Will the captain who wins the toss opt to bat first?
2. Will a wicket fall in the first 5 overs?
1. Will the captain who wins the toss opt to bat first? No
2. Will a wicket fall in the first 5 overs? Yes
You lot are out thanks to YJB's reviewing skills. First wicket fell after 5.5 overs. Apologies to cricaddict's money1. No, chasing is the modern trend
2. Yes, and I hope so. Otherwise I lose quite some money
Yeah surprised Hales didn't try to hit it higher.Yes it looked a bit of a soft dismissal, he's just clothed it Hales, a familiar shot from him in terms of skipping down the pitch but used to seeing that fly through the cover region rather than looping up for a simple catch.
Yes they have generally bowled decent areas, though England also will be pleased with their position here. They've not looked to go too hard, Bairstow striking at 82 and Root typically travelling quietly at not too far off a run a ball either. A solid base being laid for Stokes, Buttler, etc.Pakistan doing really well here, not a great deal in the pitch but have bowled really good areas to tie our scoring down.