• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

12th Match - England v Bangladesh

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

PikeyB

School Boy/Girl Captain
I'll be delighted if either team wins playing their best cricket . I've long had a soft spot for the Bangers .

Personally I think England must be reeling a bit . It seems like they've spent years preparing for a completely different World Cup to the one we're having :D . I hope they've got the steel to adapt to the reality .

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Why do I have no confidence? Australia doing well has just thrown everything off, even more than losing to Pakistan. Feels like classic World Cup failure is in store.

Arachnodouche

International Captain
Why do I have no confidence? Australia doing well has just thrown everything off, even more than losing to Pakistan. Feels like classic World Cup failure is in store.
Bangladesh's dibbly dobbly spin is going to pose a problem to every team except perhaps India and Pak.

PikeyB

School Boy/Girl Captain
Last week all I worried about was rain and banana skins stopping England's progression . Now I'm just praying to scrape through somehow :D .

When England first started giving it all that 'positive cricket' malarkey my initial thought was '400 or 120 all out : can't see that working often' . However after watching a succession of high scoring victories , I started to believe . I took my dose of the New Improved England Kool-aid and thought we'd be the big guns in a batting war .

That battlefield seems a long way away right now.

I don't blame them for trying something new , we have been dreadful at ODI forever , even when we've had the side full of decent players . I'd rather go down guns blazing than forever building a useless platform . If the World Cup continues to unfold the way it's going , we're gonna be lax with the ball somewhere , and it might cost us dear .

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
As much as I'd love to see it, I just can't see Bangers getting up for this one.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
So London's weather is identical to Brisbane today. Cold, miserable, a bit rainy and constantly cloudy.

The main difference is that London is in the height of summer and Brisbane winter.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So London's weather is identical to Brisbane today. Cold, miserable, a bit rainy and constantly cloudy.

The main difference is that London is in the height of summer and Brisbane winter.
Well that's true, which makes it all the more of a shame that cricket is played during the summer in Brisbane, when it rains more, has more thunderstorms and occasional floods than in winter.