• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

11th Match - Australia v Bangladesh

Who will win this match?

• Australia

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • Bangladesh

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

indiaholic

International Captain
Second on the least disappointing list. The least disappointing match was the one which Ireland won.

indiaholic

International Captain
Yeah, loved it. Zim-UAE exceeded my expectations too.
And tbh as a New Zealand supporter, I have enjoyed all their games. Most of the games NZ have played have been contests only in a very superficial sense of the term, but I am not complaining.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
maybe Brad McNamara can cover the loss of tonight's game by arranging for Dale Steyn to bowl some deliveries at noted animal killer Glenn Mcgrath

Sarun

U19 Debutant
England vs Sri Lanka is looking to be the crucial match in this group. Doubt NZ would take it easy in the last match (vs Ban), especially if they need to retain/get the top spot with a win.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
England vs Sri Lanka is looking to be the crucial match in this group.
Don't really see why unless you think England or Sri Lanka (or both) are going to lose to Bangladesh or Scotland. Now that's certainly possible but I don't see it as likely. If everything goes to plan then that game will be 3 v 4.

Sarun

U19 Debutant
Don't really see why unless you think England or Sri Lanka (or both) are going to lose to Bangladesh or Scotland. Now that's certainly possible but I don't see it as likely. If everything goes to plan then that game will be 3 v 4.
The single point that Bangladesh gained in this match makes them only trail the 4th place team by 1 point if only favs winning scenario rather than 2 if they have lost to Australia (assuming based on Australia being the favorites).

So, if England lose to Sri Lanka, they would have 3 defeats out of 4 (4/4 defeats if they surprisingly lose to Scotland) aka 2 or 9 points before facing Bangladesh where as Bangladesh would be coming with atleast 3 points (5 if they beat Sri Lanka). Bangladesh would fancy their chances (and probably have good hopes) if England are behind them in points. It could also put England in points pressure (somehow akin to scorecard pressure that teams chasing face).