• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

11th June - Group B - India v South Africa

Who will win this match?

• Total voters

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ashwin bowls a lot of wides for a finger spinner.

This is ominous, they're basically going at 5 RPO with only 1 down and AB to come. I'm scared.
The two at the crease are pretty ****ing scary too tbf. Remember Faf and his cramped hamstring just casually one handing sixes?

What's worse is Pandya, Ashwin and Jadeja have a butt ton of overs to get through.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Disagree. Ashwin is more than adequate as a lower order batsman but significantly better bowler.
In ODIs? He's a significantly worse bowler if anything.

Edit: I was going to change this to 'well they're both equally crap' but then that happened so I'll stick with the original misfire.

Last edited:

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This is the problem with batting first though. SA seem to be doing the smart and responsible thing, not panicking, rotating strike, have started going at >6 rpo since the last 5 overs, and will most probably end up getting somewhere around 320.

Sounds good. Until it gets chased.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This is the problem with batting first though. SA seem to be doing the smart and responsible thing, not panicking, rotating strike, have started going at >6 rpo since the last 5 overs, and will most probably end up getting somewhere around 320.

Sounds good. Until it gets chased.
Also until you miss a low, turning ball.

ABdV the key now. Bring on AshWIN.