• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

10th Match - Pakistan v West Indies

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Trying to decide who has the most suck-ass body language, Gayle or Samuels... Hard to pick, both clearly too cool for school. Probably going with Samuels actually.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Here come the conspiracy theories. Bat on pad, right?

To be fair, that seventh ball should never have been bowled in the first place...

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
World peace will never arise until people admit batsman might not ALWAYS know whether they've hit it or not.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Gee the third umpire went through that quick.

I know he hit his pad for the first noise but it looked like there was a second.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Gee the third umpire went through that quick.

I know he hit his pad for the first noise but it looked like there was a second.
I've just watched it back about half a dozen times and there is one freeze frame on the second noise where you can see the ball through Bravo's legs.