• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

10th Match - Australia v West Indies

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
You're letting replays colour your view IMO. That looked stone dead live, out every single day of the week. Was kind of surprising how legside it was.
It looked legsideish, but not that legsidesish. Stone dead is an exaggeration.

mr_mister

Also Pooran looks class. These two plus Holder sometimes is the only cake in the entire team though so hopefully thru deliver

PikeyB

School Boy/Girl Captain
World Cup Final ? Both these two feel like they've come to win the trophy .

Pretty impressed by the Australia fightback , they might lack skills but they got some steel .

So far as greatest playing batsman goes , it all boils down to Root , Smith or Kohli in my opinion . I reckon Kohli shades it . I saw a knock of his the other year in England and that man did not know what was going on ... for hours of gametime . Yet somehow , he held on , mastered the ball , farmed the strike in a tense period and built a nice score. I don't like him much as a captain and he annoys the crap out of me as an individual , but as a batsman , I think he's built some of the best innings I've ever seen in the current game.

Is it weird that I'm rooting for Australia ? Feel like they've earnt it .

Last edited:

Starfighter

I recon if Pooran doesn't get out soon Maxwell would be worth an over against him. Really slow it up. Either that or one of Zampa's extra loopy ones.

Ilovecric

U19 Cricketer
So sad for Gayle. This piece of **** umpire clearly wants to sabotage WI chances by targeting Gayle. So ****ing pissed.

Borges

International Regular
Terrible umpiring; TOTUB very unlucky to be out on umpire's call on what should have been a free hit.
Biased umpiring? No; I think it is just sustained incompetence, and not sustained bias.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
To be fair a lot of overhead wides and consequently no balls weren't called in the Australian innings either.