• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

10th Match - Australia v West Indies

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Man Gayle looks like a different player when it's pitched up to him. Other teams would be smart to take notice

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lol gayle. Last over he edged over the keeper, got bowled and the bails didn’t come off and survived two reviews. Walks off shaking his head as though the gods have done him wrong

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
This bowling is very good. Poor umpiring but Gayle didn't look ok like he'd survive anyway.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Lol gayle. Last over he edged over the keeper, got bowled and the bails didn’t come off and survived two reviews. Walks off shaking his head as though the gods have done him wrong
Tbf he deserved an onfield not out on a 50-50 decision after the last over of filth umpiring

BSM

U19 Cricketer
WI's chances probably resting with Hope here. Don't have much belief that the rest of the line can handle the responsibility of this chase i.e, not looking to slog every ball

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
Poor umpiring? It was hitting the timbers. What more do you want?
Very outside of leg after a shocker from the same umpire on the previous over? Felt like he was desperate to give him out.

As I said though, Starc is bowling scarily well so I think he'd have got out anyway.

Spark

Global Moderator
Very outside of leg after a shocker from the same umpire on the previous over? Felt like he was desperate to give him out.

As I said though, Starc is bowling scarily well so I think he'd have got out anyway.
You're letting replays colour your view IMO. That looked stone dead live, out every single day of the week. Was kind of surprising how legside it was.

Arachnodouche

International Captain
The first swung in and also made a noise from grazing the stump. At Starc's pace that looked like a legitimate inside edge.

Neil Young

State Vice-Captain
It was almost half a ball. So ball tracking is saying that if it didn't hit his leg, it would have bowled him. Hence, LBW. I don't get the beef with that decision. The other two, sure.