• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

103 to go

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
We are down to 96 now, am fielding calls from all sorts of journalists who want to discuss the landmark.

I told them if they drop the l, we have a deal.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Cribb doesn't work, sleep or have friends and is kinda paid per post when he sims/does ads.

So yeah.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
GIMH - I think it's fair to say that I will most fondly remember you as someone I've not met. Congratulations on your landmark - it serves to highlight the wonderful care in the community work that the majority of CW posters deliver to miscreant misfits like yourself. Kudos to us all.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Only three people have ever reached this mark! Of course, two of those are Richard and Jono so it's not exactly esteemed company.
Are you seriously saying that I'm esteemed company then or is just the least bad?

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
GIMH - I think it's fair to say that I will most fondly remember you as someone I've not met. Congratulations on your landmark - it serves to highlight the wonderful care in the community work that the majority of CW posters deliver to miscreant misfits like yourself. Kudos to us all.
I wish I could remember him in this vein.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I told journalists I was only willing to discuss andmark

It was an awful joke mainly for andmark himself and Sledger to appreciate. It's failed miserably and I now wish to distance myself from that post. I am glad it doesn't count towards my 103 as that would blemish my own landmark.

I apologise profusely.

James

Cricket Web Owner
GIMH to reach 50,000 in style tomorrow when England upset Australia. That's my pick.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Maybe someone should alert the England players to the potential milestone so they can raise their game that extra little bit.

cpr

International Coach
I would love if the 50k is a congratulations for Bopara on his ton/5fer combo.

Also the andmark joke took me a moment, which made me appreciate it more. Tough crowd this testing forum lot.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I would love if the 50k is a congratulations for Bopara on his ton/5fer combo.

Also the andmark joke took me a moment, which made me appreciate it more. Tough crowd this testing forum lot.
Except ***** TBH.