• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stop double counting infractions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'd like to similarly express my disdain at having my once squeaky clean record tainted by my first ever infraction for calling Sledger a pleb.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I've been very creative with how I use that phrase but to no avail. I think the next time I do it is a 15 pointer or something.

cnerd123

likes this
I've been very creative with how I use that phrase but to no avail. I think the next time I do it is a 15 pointer or something.
I still find it weird that we could call guys like you, OS and sledger ****wits and not get in trouble, but if we were to do that to certain other members it would be an infraction.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Very good point. The truth can be awkward sometimes and CW deals with it in infractions.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I miss the days when I'd click Site Discussion as soon as the forum loaded. We need a proper troll to unite against.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Perhaps the solution is that for every like an infracted comment gets, the points for the infraction is reduced by one? Thus bringing back the good old days when you could call weldone a **** and nothing more would come of it.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Perhaps the solution is that for every like an infracted comment gets, the points for the infraction is reduced by one? Thus bringing back the good old days when you could call weldone a **** and nothing more would come of it.
I support this system, because said post would now be worth -1 infraction point.

Gob

International Coach
weldone

Status
Not open for further replies.