• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Become a Cricket Web Forum Moderator

James

Cricket Web Owner
We're interested in hearing from forum members again who are keen to become apart of Cricket Web's moderating team.

If you have an interest and feel as though you'd do a good job of up-holding Cricket Web's reputation then please send an email to myself at james.nixon@cricketweb.net specifying the reasons why you think you would make a good moderator.

Last edited:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Is being a comedy genius a prerequisite for entry or do you two go above and beyond? :ph34r:

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
We're interested in hearing from forum members again who are keen to become apart of Cricket Web's moderating team.

If you have an interest and feel as though you'd do a good job of up-holding Cricket Web's reputation then please send an email to myself at james.nixon@cricketweb.net specifying the reasons why you think you would make a good moderator.
What's involved beyond the obvious stuff?

cpr

International Coach
So long as it doesn't involve going into Cricket Chat, I'd consider it....

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Nothing really outside of the obvious.

If you have any specific questions that you'd rather take offline, feel free to send me an email.
Might just hang around for a bit, but maybe further down the track I'd be keen. Great site btw.

What's the pay like?:laugh:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'll have a crack at this. James, give me access to the Mod forum forthwith please.