• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Take this poll now

What do you think of the forums?

• Good

Votes: 22 84.6%
  • Bad

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Just another Cricket Forum

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters

NikhilN

International Regular
What do you think of the Cricket Web forums? and give a reason

Good
Bad
Just another Cricket Forum

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
mate, its easily the best cricket forum/website on the net.
i dont think theres need for a poll, cause im pretty sure its going to be an overwhelming result!

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Where do I start?

I'm not a great 'Forum' person normally - most others elsewhere are about as constructive as a yawn - but Cricket Web is different.

A collection of young, opinionated upstarts who won't pipe down when this old member is trying to catch a quick snooze between innings, a bar and a duck which occasionally runs riot.

Nowhere else will you find a site so totally dedicated to protecting the world against the dangers inherent in bivalves such as clams, oysters and even the previously-thought humble mussel.

There's never a day goes by without goats.

Remember, a vote for Cricket Web Forums is a tax on molluscs.

I'm sorry. What was the question again?

amits

Banned
this is easily the best cricket forum on the entire internet and cricketweb is the 3rd best cricket site (after u know which - cricinfo and cricketnext)

Rich2001

International Captain
At the end of the day if people didn't like the Cricket Web forums, why would they still be around to answer the question :rolleyes:

Oh and Cricket Web Rules!

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
broncoman said:
Well why is he still hanging around here!
I've not seen him posting on the boards in a day or two.

"Trip trap trip trap trip trap"

"Who's that walking over my bridge?"

amits

Banned
vishnureddy said:
u copied me ? :D . cricketnext was superb during WC but i think it is not so good now.
i didnt copy u :D my post came 4 mins before ur post.

cricketnext is great and it was due to cricketnext that the ICC Ch. trophy and the wc sites were created. also cricketnext showed challenger trophy commentary even when the cricinfo server broke down.

V Reddy

International Debutant
Ok sorry:D . I posted in the same Site Discussion thread the same thing u posted some days back.

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
This is a really stupid poll. CW is the best and if you don't like it you shouldnt be here.

V Reddy

International Debutant
What happ to him suddenly? Few days back he was making queries and suggestions and suddenly it has now become a bad forum :O :yawn:

PY

International Coach
Maybe he's found better things to do than start silly polls. :) It's silly because there's only one answer really isn't there? :rolleyes:

"CW 'til I die" :saint:

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
vishnureddy said:
What happ to him suddenly? Few days back he was making queries and suggestions and suddenly it has now become a bad forum :O :yawn:
Trolls tend to try to gain your confidence before eating the goats