• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Infraction Notifications

Status
Not open for further replies.

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
I think we'll have to look more into the PM solution, or something like that. IMO people often get baited more when they're known to have been infracted, I'm not sure putting VMs up around the place is ideal.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I think we'll have to look more into the PM solution, or something like that. IMO people often get baited more when they're known to have been infracted, I'm not sure putting VMs up around the place is ideal.
Evidence of this?

Alot of people have their infractions in their location. I don't see them getting baited more.

Obv PM would be more desirable, but relying on people checking their email is a bit harsh.

Blaze 18

Banned
Most people seem to have no qualms about putting their total number of infraction points as their location.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
In the interests of transparency, I have been requested by the Moderators to disclose that the following posters have all received 20 infraction points and are therefore banned:

Flem
Cevno
Teja
PheonixFire
Clapo
Shri
Athlai
BoyBrumby
Blaze
vcs
Spikey
Upper****
Ikki
NZTailender
cpr
SirBloodyIdiot
Kylez
Himannv
Spark
Hurricane
Kiwininja
Howe_zat
Adamc
Biased Indian

cpr

International Coach
In the interests of transparency, I have been requested by the Moderators to disclose that the following posters have all received 20 infraction points and are therefore banned:

Flem
Cevno
Teja
PheonixFire
Clapo
Shri
Athlai
BoyBrumby
Blaze
vcs
Spikey
Upper****
Ikki
NZTailender
cpr
SirBloodyIdiot
Kylez
Himannv
Spark
Hurricane
Kiwininja
Howe_zat
Adamc
Biased Indian

The lawyer for a unnamed poster (referred to in legal documents by the initials CPR) has made it clear that the infomation above is factually incorrect and slanderous, and has also taken out a hyper-super-doopa-whoppa-double-cheeseburger-injunction against anyone even thinking about him ever doing anything that contravenes either CW etiquette or the Geneva Convention

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
I was just catching up on the forum for the first time since my holiday (Marjorie from Newark I'm afraid Albert Padmore isn't my real name and I don't live in Scotland so tee hee hee you won't find me) and saw in the Ban Announcements "Lillian Thomson has been banned for a week for accumulating infraction points related to “Lack of respect for, insulting, or harassment of other members." Apart from the obvious fact that it was totally unjustified, I had no idea I'd even accumulated any infraction points. This must be the only forum you can be banned from and potentially never even know about it. icon7.gif Yes you can turn on email from admin and yes there's a User CP but who bothers with rubbish like that on a regular basis?

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I was just catching up on the forum for the first time since my holiday (Marjorie from Newark I'm afraid Albert Padmore isn't my real name and I don't live in Scotland so tee hee hee you won't find me) and saw in the Ban Announcements "Lillian Thomson has been banned for a week for accumulating infraction points related to “Lack of respect for, insulting, or harassment of other members." Apart from the obvious fact that it was totally unjustified, I had no idea I'd even accumulated any infraction points. This must be the only forum you can be banned from and potentially never even know about it. View attachment 20299 Yes you can turn on email from admin and yes there's a User CP but who bothers with rubbish like that on a regular basis?
Must be odds on that Marjorie is the root cause of this then - at your age you really should know better than to go trawling on Plymouth Hoe impersonating a former West Indian off spinner

Status
Not open for further replies.