• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Viewing Cricketweb from a Mobile Device

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
It's really a bitch to browse here even on an iPhone I feel. It must be ****house on anything else.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's really a bitch to browse here even on an iPhone I feel. It must be ****house on anything else.
Try doing it on a Blackberry at about 2 a.m. when you're in Port Douglas and have 8 beers and two bottles of wine on board.

Site needs to do something to make things easier in those circumstances imo.

cpr

International Coach

Pefectly fine to browse here on my Satio TBH, only problem is the fact i'm not on super fast broadband on it like I am here....

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Pefectly fine to browse here on my Satio TBH, only problem is the fact i'm not on super fast broadband on it like I am here....
Compare it to browsing the crackberry forums and see what I am talking about. CW is a PITA to scroll or post.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
cw works well on my basic phone here, except for the pm system. the one major problem is that the quote boxes dont display, and i have to keep track carefully to differentiate between quotes and replies.

pasag

RTDAS
Was going to say this myself, but thought it might be a bit harsh.

Isn't the purpose of alternate internet-access technology to view the same data via different means? Makes the whole thing a bit silly if we actually have to cater specifically for said technology IMO...
Never go into business, TBH.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I find it okay on the Blackberry tbh, better than some of the other sites I go on anyway