• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ban announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
*Ban Announcement"

Announcing that I'm banned from Retro bar in St Helens for punching a homosexual. Everybody happy?

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Is this still under discussion almost two weeks after pasag said it had been under discussion for a while...? Would have thought it was pretty much a case of summing up the opinions in the moderators' forum and just going with yes or no.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Is this still under discussion almost two weeks after pasag said it had been under discussion for a while...? Would have thought it was pretty much a case of summing up the opinions in the moderators' forum and just going with yes or no.
I'll follow it up. I've been away on holiday the past couple of the weeks, and it had crossed my mind.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Decision has been reached and it will remain the way it is currently.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
See Matteh & Sir Alex have both copped bans over the last 24 hours. Interested to know why and for how long?

No criticism implied or intended, btw, just curious.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
My sources have informed me that mitchell is gone for three days for baiting other members

As for Sir Alex, I suggest we play a 'spin the wheel and see what sticks' game, could be anything really

Status
Not open for further replies.