• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Ads

PhoenixFire

International Coach
I understand that the site needs adverts ect, but I would prefer it if they were moved from between 1st and 2nd posts. Just my 2 cents.

Fusion

Global Moderator
Thanks for the comments Matteh.

If most people like I said above find that bar too much, we will remove it. We're looking for feedback on it.
I would humbly request that the ads between the first and second post be removed. They are seriously annoying.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
TBH, I find it hard to believe people complaining about the ads yet a no. of them continue to long Signatures.

Anyways, I dont think the ads are noticeable at all, I would like them to stay considering they help the site.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Took me a fair while to work it out too really.

I never use QRs so that's no problem for me, and in all honesty the ads between first post and rest-of-thread don't really bother me much, though I thought there was something of a malfunction when I first spotted it.
No, I use QR all the time. I just don't have the ads on my page...

Perm

Cookies?

Actually, I'm using a computer in one of the computer sweets on the campus, and the ads aren't there either.

Johnners

The ads between the first & second post are not ideal, but like most changes, I'll get used to it.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
An ad's an ad. Nothing in life is free. Except for free stuff.

The ads aren't ideal, but I'll get used to it.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
The picturey/videoy (I'm less technical than the Colonel opening the batting) ones seem to fit in better with the thread than when we have the text ads. Not really sure why :)

shortpitched713

International Captain
The one above QR doesn't bother me at all, but not feeling too hot about the one between first and second post. Thought it was a site malfunction at first myself. :blink: