• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Milestones

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Go for it. There must be a day of the NZ-Eng Test series where you're not at school (or is it your semester right now...?) and I feel sure you could manage that.

Make sure not to exceed it tho, else you'll have to try again...

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
i get 100 a day sometimes when i'm at work, must have made a decent chunk of posts this morning, not done any work yet, but hey...

Fusion

Global Moderator
Congratulations Richard! :) This is truly an achievement. You bring a lot to CW and I hope people are gracious enough to congratulate you and not turn into a dire attack mode.

Piper

International Captain
Congrats Rich. Any chance of you slowing down and letting me catch up any time soon?

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Quite an effort Rich - well done mate.

At my current rate of posting I'll be joining you the 50k club in the year 2038.

Days of Grace

International Captain
Congratualations, I don't know how you do it really. Already 24 posts passed the mark :-O

May I ask your record for posts over 24 hours?

And, if anyone else knows, I wonder what the record is on other Internet forums, any kind of forum. I think Richard would be way up there.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
441. I didn't discover this, however, Sudeep supplied me with said information.
And, if anyone else knows, I wonder what the record is on other Internet forums, any kind of forum. I think Richard would be way up there.
I doubt it. I can't recall any particularly remarkable details, but I seem to recall talk of postcounts that utterly dwarf mine - into the 100,000s at least.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Congratualations, I don't know how you do it really. Already 24 posts passed the mark :-O

Richard's an amateur.................

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
:laugh: Think there might just be some element of doctoring in that particular case, but I've seen things with some resemblence to that of times.

Days of Grace

International Captain
it will be interesting if Rich keeps up the same rate on his way to 100,000. Or maybe the old hand-eye coordination will start to go...

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Well providing I stick around, that should mean I get to 100,000 at the end of 2009. Though The Ashes of that year may have something to say about that (ie, speed it up).