• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**OFFICIAL Cricketweb Football Premiership Discussion and Results Thread** Season 1

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Live Sim Starting soon on MSN..

goffyb@hotmail.com

Order of Fixtures:

Northside Power - Island Swell
Central United - East Coast Fury
Southern Stallions - Western Dynamo (Providing i get the team sheet for Stallions)

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Cricketweb Premiership Opening Day

Northern Power vs Island Swell
at The Robbham Arena

The Power and the Swell kicked off the Innaugural Cricketweb Premiership in what turned out to be a Controversial game.

Central United vs East Coast Fury
at Twybridge Road

Pre-Season winners East Coast Fury travelled to Central to take on United.

Southern Stallions vs Western Dyanmo
at Edfield Stadium

The Stallions hosted the boys from the West with the hope of turning around their pre-season form..

Attachments

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
The Table after Round One is attached!!

SUSPENSIONS

Xavier_Rose (nor) is suspended for 1 game
Neil_Pickup (isl) is suspended for 1 game
Sean_Fuller (isl) is suspended for 1 game
Sean_Bennett (wes) is suspended for 1 game

MEDICAL ROOM

Chris_Dwyer (eas) is injured for 0 weeks after shaking off a minor injury

Attachments

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Shocking game from myself. However I wasn't helped at all by our defenders who were MIA. Great game from Chaulky and De Silva had his share of moments.

Need to pick it up for the next game.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Hopefully next time be get a half decent ref, defense was pretty poor. We were already let in 2 goals, before the ref took control of the result.

Majin

International Debutant
Brilliant performance from us there, Especially after going down to ten men (unfair dismissal imho). DK and Rob both in the goals, Rob's 30 yard nutmegged lob of Kyle must be the highlight. Good stuff from Andy too, saved the penalty and all. Pleased with my own game too, assisted Rob and got a few decent passes in. Good start to the season for Dynamo :)

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
chaminda_00 said:
Hopefully next time be get a half decent ref, defense was pretty poor. We were already let in 2 goals, before the ref took control of the result.
5-1 and you blame the ref. Good form. :D

Captain played well, but there's still some improvement needed. And we're down to two defenders again by Friday...

cometer

State Regular
:@ Not very impressive at all. Need to improve on that, to lose 5 - 1 having 2 extra men on the pitch is just awful. What were we doing...

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Samuel_Vimes said:
5-1 and you blame the ref. Good form. :D

Captain played well, but there's still some improvement needed. And we're down to two defenders again by Friday...
2-1 before the first Red Card in 28th min, then a pen from a dive. Then another goal later from an offside, should i continue...

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
cometer said:
:@ Not very impressive at all. Need to improve on that, to lose 5 - 1 having 2 extra men on the pitch is just awful. What were we doing...
It was only one, and that was after the 85th min. We were down one for most of the first half.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Nothing in the second yellow IMO, and Demeza deserved a red at the end there.

Either way, can't complain about 5-1. Amazing game from Goughy. Too bad I'll miss the next one.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
chaminda_00 said:
It was only one, and that was after the 85th min. We were down one for most of the first half.
playing 20 minutes each way are we now?

Great stuff from the Island boys, a swell way to start the season

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Excellent result. The sending offs will make the next game tough but lets celebrate the present :)

Nice to find some form myself, and it was a very good all-round team performance.

Happy captain ATM

Travis_Teh

International Regular
FaaipDeOiad said:
Nothing in the second yellow IMO, and Demeza deserved a red at the end there.

Either way, can't complain about 5-1. Amazing game from Goughy. Too bad I'll miss the next one.
**** game from me. Horrid start to the season, Power lads.

Glad you were sent off, you wouldn't have a clue what that white round thing is hey. Go back to supporting the Adelaide Crows, you hack.