• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Premiership Season 2 Results and Discussion

Majin

International Debutant
Poor game all around, we're in shocking form at the moment. Must be being managed by Kevin Keegan

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I did precisely nothing of note in that last game, and we failed to beat a team that is leagues below is in terms of talent. Disappointing all 'round.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Is Jaso still playing in the Swell/Power match? Just wondering might impact our decision to play three forwards or a extra mid.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Still available until further notice.

Players have played with a short CW ban and he doesnt seem to be even banned yet.

CWFA will make a full investigation but he hasn't been found guilty of any offence by the CWFA as of yet.

A decision will be made considering the CWXI decision and will be announced as more facts come to light.

Last edited:

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
No teamsheer recieved from Dynamo.

Will start simming games in next few mins and will use last sheet if one doesnt arrive.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
After Round 9
Code:
Pl   Team                      P    W   D   L    GF   GA   GD   Pts
-------------------------------------------------------------------
1    Northside_Power           9    6   3   0    18    7   11    21
2    Island_Swell              9    6   3   0    13    5    8    21
3    Central_United            9    3   2   4    13   13    0    11
4    Southern_Dynamo           9    2   2   5     7    9   -2     8
5    East_Coast_Fury           9    2   2   5     5    9   -4     8
6    Nixontown_Nomads          9    0   4   5     3   16  -13     4
Round 10 Fixtures
Central United - East Coast Fury
Nixontown Nomads - Southern Dynamo
Northside Power - Island Swell

The end of Round 10 would see the midway point of the season. Power and Swell had been flying high but they were playing each other and would be fighting to give each other their first loss of the season.

Fury were looking to continue their recent success and Dynamo and United hope to enter the midseason International break showing a little of the consistency they have been lacking.

Stats, Team of the week, league table, injuries and suspensions can be found here

Attachments

cometer

State Regular
I scored again after going around the keeper :).

Seemed everything went wrong for the Swell there though, although we picked up a lot of cards and with Tharmi out suspended it's going to make things tougher.

Great win though Power.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What a horrible performance. Unacceptable really. I'm putting my hand up though. I was horrible. Two poor games on the trot since my return. Hopefully this isn't a firm trend...

cpr

International Coach
Hmm, threw away a 2 goal lead, Had more than enough chances to win it. Pretty stoked to get a start and perform so well, shame no one else could get on the end of my killer passes

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Woo hoo! Great win and a real shocker from Su there to let the Heath Machine score a goal with an ability of '1'. Had a pretty good game all round. Great stuff Norths.