• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Premier League - Draft (RESTARTED)

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Draft Round 14

1. Got_Spin - M Henriques
2. Spark - A Noffke
3. marc71178 - Samit Patel
4. Himmanv - Nuwan Kulasekera
5. Daemon/Flem274* - Rananga Herath
6. Shri - Dillon Du Preez
7. Howe_zat - Naved Ul Hasan
8. Cevno - Nikita Miller
9. GingerFurball - Yuvraj Singh
10. weeman27bob - Damien Wright
11. Marcuss - Mkhaya Ntini
12. centurymaker/vcs - Ian Blackwell
13. Noble One - Kaushal Lokuarachchi
14. Teja
15. Samuel_Vimes
16. GIMH

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
You know what, this is all getting far too complex and ridiculously pathetically nitpicking and points scoring for my liking. Anyone want a team that is 14/16 complete?

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
One reason I want to quit to be honest. Some seriously dire posting and a lot of dickwaving take any enjoyment out of it.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
It was near a month. And worked pretty well.

And it was just a suggestion with the draft slowing down and people not picking even when they are online.

There were several comments that people wanted to get it over with when it was suggested we could do 17 or 18 players,so.

Don't know what is there for you and Furball to get upset about.:blink:
You've been guilty of the above as well.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Once.

And that was because it was 3 in the night here, and marcuss had picked the wrong player and i did not know whether to wait or not.

In any case we are sticking with 12 hours ,so better we move on.

And GF it would be nicer if you did not respond to all my posts with Sarcastic/Snarky one liners.
Not only in this forums but in other as well.
It gets irritating. I don't have a problem per say with but don't like the rude tone you tend to give in your posts sometimes.

Last edited:

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Teja told me that he is not online from a proper computer right now and will pick when he is in about an hour.

If you are going offline ,i think you should send someone your pick/picks.

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
Ginger Furball, Cevno, if you don't stop making snarky comments at each other then further action will be taken. It appears others in the thread don't want it to go down that route.

If you have a problem with each other, ignore each other.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Draft Round 14

1. Got_Spin - M Henriques
2. Spark - A Noffke
3. marc71178 - Samit Patel
4. Himmanv - Nuwan Kulasekera
5. Daemon/Flem274* - Rananga Herath
6. Shri - Dillon Du Preez
7. Howe_zat - Naved Ul Hasan
8. Cevno - Nikita Miller
9. GingerFurball - Yuvraj Singh