• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Jarquis
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Your turn in the scorecard draft after Michael7777777 and Jamee999. They're both online now.

P.S. STFU, Riggins!
    Cheers. :)

Been really busy at work and watching England test matches in China can be a real pain.
    By all means, feel free to send any over to me at polmanuk at hotmail etc etc. Must admit i'm not going to have chance to look at anything until Sunday I'm afraid. Depends what sort of job your going for, as although I'm a respectable professional now (he says with a stonking hangover after hammering the pubs around parliament all day) my hiring days were back in retail a few years ago.... Someone like GIMH might be worth tapping up too if its a bit more professional work your applying for
    Just to clarify, I'd cry tears of joy if we did sign him. Then I'd refuse to sell Cesc and tell Barca to **** off, bollocks you collection of ****s. If we need to raise money then I'd flog Arshavin, Eduardo and Rosicky asap. Would be great to get that much off our wage bill too along with Gallas and Silvestre.
    Yeah, great money for him if true. No way he should turn that down in his condition. Ridiculously worried that we'll sell Cesc and Wenger will think Nasri and Diaby can step up and fill his spot. That's the thing which is really got me on edge regarding this summer.
    I'd re-sign Sol as our 4th or 5th choice and mentor and buy a top quality one. Ideal guys like Rodwell and Kjaer are pipe dreams though so I'm not fussed as long as they get the job done. Another under the radar one like Sagna would do me.
    Fair enough. They're supposedly very good phones. I liked my Legend. The only flaw I found with it was the keyboard, which was nowhere near as good, or responsive as the iPhone 3G one I was used to using, but that was partly due to the small screen and the fact the HTC touch-screens just aren't as responsive as the iPhone ones. The Desire should be better though, given the fact it's bigger and faster.
    Aye, have already sold the HTC and placed my iPhone 4 order. Should hopefully have the iPhone in about 3 weeks =D
    Nah mate, I had the one below the Desire in the range, the Legend. The Legend was a very nice phone to use, and the Desire is basically a bigger, more powerful, quicker version of the Legend. The Desire's probably the best Non-iPhone phone on the market I reckon, has received some very good reviews. CNET UK rate it incredibly highly for example. I'd definitely recommend reading their review, if you haven't already.
    Right, to make sure you don't get disappointed after you read this, it has NOTHING to do with cpl.

Anyway, are you actually on MSN? Because it says you are but when I send you messages I get the "cannot be delivered" garbage.
    yeah your probably right, really need some attacking options, the rest of the team looks okay, but we ain't gonna score any goals with this squad
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…