• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
HeathDavisSpeed

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks. I'll let you know once I have some more concrete ideas about exactly what I want to try to do with the research. I appreciate it.
    For some reason I didn't get an email for that report. Could be my email being FUBAR, would you mind reporting it again just in case other mods didn't get it either? Usually after report, due to the different timezones we all have, it takes a couple days for everyone to chime in and decide on a course of action.
    Jimmeh Franklin? You're starting to sound like Athlai now. Please don't start any Luke Woodcock love. :p
    Hopefully just after Christmas.

I'll probably get Abu Dhabi done before then, and then get into ranking tournaments after the 25th
    Genius. Am sure I came to your profile for a reason, can't remember what it was now.

Quality.

Have posted a link to the msg in OT tbh, deserves to be seen by the masses
    hahahahahahahahahahahyahahahahaha

just saw your message on your wall

classic
    Note to self. This is the date and time that you found out the the Legend, The Man, The Hero that is Iain O'Brien retired.

And to those who are reading this. **** you biatch.
    Would have loved to mate but I'm currently in Melbourne looking for summer work at my Dads.
    Best news in a while :p
    Spartans need you especially, we just got trounced. I'll get Rob to do it asap and thenit's obviously up to you when you come back :)
    Yeah, fair enough. Would love to have you come over for the forum - liven things up. But on the actual simming side of it, we are actually down a couple of decent pace bowlers.

Yep, you haven't re-signed, so you are a Free-agent. If you are worried about getting stuck in a contract with us if/when you do come back, we could always release you - I'm sure Ged wouldn't mind.

But yeah, that sounded really desperate from me. Anyway, you'll be happy to know that the CPL Cricket competition will start about this time next week! :D
    I know this sounds desperate and dire, but is there any chance you could sign with us this season? You don't have to come back to the forum if you don't want to. I've talked to Ged, and he believes if you send an email to Rob saying you've signed with the Rays, he'll accept it. He is doing that for another player.
    Such a shame Heef, I completely understand where you're coming from. But it's a shame none the less. Best of luck with the writing. Had the work done to your roof yet?
    You offloaded him. You missed it! He just flipped out and had a row with GYR, he's just signed with the Clones for Season 9. Heef it's safe for you to return! :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…