• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
James
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Show me where I was harassing Craig. You've clearly got it arse up again, because it wasn't even me who was baiting him, he was just like a dog who decided to snap and bite the face of the person who was doing nothing, me!.

I hope you've applied the same punishment that I received when I made that thread ages ago having a go at people and banned Craig. No doubt you haven't though, bet he didn't even get an infraction. Or what about his multi... have you banned him for that??

Top stuff though.
    Hey, any word on the subforum? Just a small change in plans - could you call it "Previous Rounds" instead? Thanks.
    "Matches". Don't think it needs a description.

Within the CWPL forum, obviously.
    Hey,

Could we have a subforum within the CWPL subforum just for matches? With 30 rounds of 8 matches and one thread per match, it could become stupidly cluttered without one...
    hi james..
    i have a verizon phone i want to use with a cricket line but how can i flash it totally to work with cricket???? thanks looking forward to answers
    Hey James, was just wondering if it was possible for my mod powers for the CW Tennis forum to be re-instated for the next few weeks while I try to finish things off?

Cheers.
    Hi James,

This is Talha from Utsportshop.com. Basically, we are launching an online website where customers can purchase Cricket Bats, Balls, Pads, etc. Everything related to cricket will be up for purchase. We have 3 branches across the world. One in Pakistan, other is in South Africa and the last one is in Canada. Let me know what are the marketing activities I can perform on your forum www.cricketweb.net/forums.
    Hope to hear from you soon.
    Hey James, this CWPL thing I'm setting up will probably need a subforum, as there'll be a whole bunch of topics that will only be relevant to players of it.

If you could do that, that will be swell

Thanks.
    Hi can you change the kfc cricket project to australia domestic off season please.
    I am the author.
    Hi James,
    Id like to ask for help about username.
    I got registered with janb because jan was already taken. But I have just found out that user jan got registered back in 2003 and has never posted in the forum since. Would it be possible to "take over" the nick if it has been unused for so long?

Thnaks
    Jan
    Hey James, I only have the option to edit the privacy of the date not the date in itself.

Cheers
    Hello James, I just noticed that I accidentally put in my birth year as 1991 but it is 1993, The Month and date are fine. Is it possible to change? Thanks in advance.
    hi, i'd like to change my username to something else.... could you change it to "bunbohue" thanks.... or just delete my account if you can't do that
    I hope my posting and profile for today will be accepted in good fun of the big final occasion. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…