• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia tour of New Zealand Feb-Mar 2024

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well played Australia, held their nerve today and have been the comprehensively better side in both games. It especially shows in the fine margins like your captain being willing to contribute outside his primary discipline.
I don't know about that. Worst I've seen an Aus team play in a long time, this series

Spark

Global Moderator
Gotta ask serious questions of the senior folks in situations like this. While Carey and Cummins are superb and shown how to keep calm, NZ have made it too easy for them. Partnership at almost 6 an over a bit too much. Drying runs up doesn’t seem to factor in to the planning at all.
Been an issue all day. Tbf Marsh and Carey are always hard to keep quiet but the rate at which Aus have scored today has made NZ's exponentially more difficult

Burgey

Fabulous chase given the circumstances. Brilliant from these two and Marsh. Unlucky NZ. Great test match really.

trundler

As someone whose team also suffers from mental midgetry against Australia, I just knew Australia were going to stroll home once Carey and Marsh got going yesterday. Cummins really turns into Seneca in these situations.