• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in India 2023/24 #CryMoreTour

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
7/1 looks slightly generous to me, I feel like it’s not uncommon for 40/0 to become 150ao in a chase. Especially on pitches where the new ball seems to be the easiest time to bat.
This is extremely common for us, especially in the 4th innings. I know you didn’t get the lead you wanted but England absolutely still favorites here…

Sunil1z

International Regular
Can someone who is good with software explain me , how can one tamper with DRS consistently without being caught ?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I enjoyed Cook and Finn on TNT calmly explaining why there is no controversy on the DRS. For one - the "ball" image is obviously not the actual ball.
Yeah that was excellent and Cook was very honest about which bits he didn’t quite understand as a player and captain

White Ball

State 12th Man
I quite like Vaughan, I don’t agree with everything he says but we live in a society that when the woke mob don’t agree with you they will cancel you.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Why do the BBC still employ this racist clown.

I'm not claiming anyone is cheating while claiming they are cheating. Is what I'd expect from someone that pretty much prescribes to I can't be racist because I have friends that aren't white.

This is some of the dumbest **** I've ever read.

Hawk-eye isn't having a good series :laugh:

'I'm not saying anyone is cheating' but actually that's exactly what I'm insinuating, which is like saying "I'm not racist, but how about those black guys'

We don't have time to watch footage in a ****ing truck. It's the way the technology is applied in the laws, unless I'm missing something the technology itself is consistent. The application often isn't.

And was Root's one actually contentious? I can't see well enough in the highlights

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
I quite like Vaughan, I don’t agree with everything he says but we live in a society that when the woke mob don’t agree with you they will cancel you.
Trouble with Vaughan is, he's a professional troll. He says things for effect, not because they're intelligent or probably actually even something he believes in. It has little to do with woke people. He'll either look at what the prevailing opinion is or figure out what it will be, and purposely go the other way.

And people wanted him cancelled because by all evidence, he was/is a racist. Dunno if that falls in the woke category

Arachnodouche

International Captain
Vaughan proudly upholding the cunning Indian (well, Hindoo, really) trope, such a storied lineage from the glory days of Empire. Now to put the finishing touches on The Great Indian Rope Trick tomorrow.

Niall

International Coach
7/1 looks slightly generous to me, I feel like it’s not uncommon for 40/0 to become 150ao in a chase. Especially on pitches where the new ball seems to be the easiest time to bat.

But I can see a lot of scenarios where England do really make a game of it and India still get home by two or three wickets. They’re just a few runs short of what they needed.
Yeah India strong favs , but Anderson and Bashir if they are on can nab a few wickets and it could get shaky. This Indian side has had some silly collapses over the years, India should win but nonetheless 7/1 is probably worth a small interest play I think.