• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Super 12 - Group 2

James

Cricket Web Owner
24 October
India v Pakistan
Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai

25 October
Afghanistan v Scotland
Sharjah Cricket Stadium, Sharjah

26 October
Pakistan v New Zealand

27 October
Scotland v Namibia
Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium, Abu Dhabi

29 October
Afghanistan v Pakistan

31 October
Afghanistan v Namibia

31 October
India v New Zealand

2 November
Pakistan v Namibia

3 November
New Zealand v Scotland

3 November
India v Afghanistan

5 November
New Zealand v Namibia

5 November
India v Scotland

7 November
New Zealand v Afghanistan

7 November
Pakistan v Scotland

8 November
India v Namibia

Last edited:

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Because the government has made noise about banning women's cricket which is kinda antithetical to the ICC's stated principles. I've seen that the ACB is working over time to muddy the waters as to whether there is an effective ban in place, but it is - as the kids say - a bad look.

Anyway, very tough draw for NZ, would be surprised to see them make it out of the group.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Because the government has made noise about banning women's cricket which is kinda antithetical to the ICC's stated principles. I've seen that the ACB is working over time to muddy the waters as to whether there is an effective ban in place, but it is - as the kids say - a bad look.

Anyway, very tough draw for NZ, would be surprised to see them make it out of the group.
Actually the other group is the group of death. This is comparatively an easier group.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator

Having a women's team is a requirement to play Tests but I think lots of T20I countries don't have one.

Admittedly a bit of a difference between not having one and it actually being banned, but still.

slippy888

International Captain
There have been calls to india not to play against pakistan this sunday due to the violence, and india should forfeit the game.

cnerd123

likes this
I’m kinda surprised Afghanistan are allowed to participate
I understand this, but I'm also kinda glad that they do get to play. It's not like the players themselves are the Taliban, and this is their livelihood. It's cruel enough to lose your country, imagine losing your career on top of that.

Idk if Afghanistan can continue to be a Full Member or play in future ICC events, but letting them play here is a good decision if you keep the players and coaches welfare in mind. They've been working towards this since before the Taliban took over, and even if this is a last hurrah, they can use this platform to perform and maybe get a franchise/domestic contracts overseas somewhere.

Noumenon

U19 Vice-Captain
Aatishi Marlena (the surname is an ode to Marx and Lenin by her parents) of AAP party has asked Narendra Modi why India is playing Pak with all the targeted killings in the state of Kashmir.

slippy888

International Captain
Is it a scandal in New Zealand that Ross Taylor never was included in the world 20 20 New Zealand team squad

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Aatishi Marlena (the surname is an ode to Marx and Lenin by her parents) of AAP party has asked Narendra Modi why India is playing Pak with all the targeted killings in the state of Kashmir.
Has she asked him to stop the killings?

Aritro

International Regular
Extremely disappointed it was not inspired by Goldust's wife from the WWE Attitude Era.
Pre-Attitude era though surely?

She morphed into Terri Runnels during the Attitude era, after Goldust's departure. Briefly adopted a young wrestler called Meat as a *** slave. Poor kid never had a chance with that gimmick.