• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Unofficial* New Zealand Black Caps Thread

jcas0167

International Debutant

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
I just found it hilarious that the NZC release specifically named it as COVID. Generally we don't get informed with the strain of virus that a sportsperson has gone down with, and certainly it invites the Chinese 5G crowd out of their bunkers to comment

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I just found it hilarious that the NZC release specifically named it as COVID. Generally we don't get informed with the strain of virus that a sportsperson has gone down with, and certainly it invites the Chinese 5G crowd out of their bunkers to comment
I just wanted to make a toenail joke.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!

Will we see players popping up in lame chicken ads on TV, like the various Olympians in the beef and lamb ones over the years?

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Heh, I remember that photo - up there with Daryl Mitchell's as great past cricinfo profile photos.

Pretty sure @Hurricane was randomly championing Macewell for the NZ team not long after that too.