• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test (The Oval, London) 27-31 July

Ashes81

State Vice-Captain
Last day of the Ashes is always a bit sad, it's another 4 years until the Aussies rock up to play a series.

Hopefully we can make some early inroads and set up a cracking final day - the series deserves to go out on a high.

Gob

International Coach
Annoying mizzle is hanging around my place, interspersed with occasional heavier flourishes...I'd say it's playable if it's just this mizzly stuff, but it'll be a slow outfield and a wet ball...going to need to use the legs to get these runs.
That's what she said

G. S. Kohli

International Vice-Captain
Totally meaningless record from 121 years ago.

There are many 4th innings scores above 263 at the Oval, including India 419/8, SA 423/7, Eng 369/6 and Eng 308/4
I am talking about successful chase

419/8 or 429/8 was Draw when sunny hits 221.others 369/6 could be but is it eng win that on oval? 423/7 could be draw do you have Link? Or score-card?
308/4 when? Vs whom?

loterry1994

International Debutant
I am talking about successful chase

419/8 or 429/8 was Draw when sunny hits 221.others 369/6 could be but is it eng win that on oval? 423/7 could be draw do you have Link? Or score-card?
308/4 when? Vs whom?
We haven’t seen many starts like this to a chase at the oval as well so this is a good chance