• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test (The Oval, London) 27-31 July

G. S. Kohli

International Vice-Captain

91Jmay

International Coach
Good guys win by 50.
Broad 6fer Root 3 fer and Anderson to castle Smythe to top it off in bright sunshine with the only water around the floods of tears.
Khawaja to be asked for an autograph from a 7 year old and ask the MCC to ban him for abuse.

91Jmay

International Coach
tbf If I was a professional athlete at the highest level who go out and face Mark Wood etc and walking off the ground after a taxing days play only for a old fat slob to stand few feet away and yell boring at you over and over, I'd be tempted to punch the **** out of that prick
I mean yeah but he just stood behind security crying at him. Guess the bloke hadn't served in the crimean war though so he didn't fancy stepping up to him without a "hold me back, hold me back" routine

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Good guys win by 50.
Broad 6fer Root 3 fer and Anderson to castle Smythe to top it off in bright sunshine with the only water around the floods of tears.
Khawaja to be asked for an autograph from a 7 year old and ask the MCC to ban him for abuse.
In this series the only good guys are the 2 ex-spinners in the coaching teams

G. S. Kohli

International Vice-Captain
Qlder,

Last one
369/ 6(eng)or so at oval also draw when we ( ind)scored 664

My subject was winning which is 263 after eng were 48/5 wow!

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Can't see too much reverse around with a wet outfield

England either going to have to bowl immaculate stump to stump and hope for some variable bounce, or go full Wagner-ball with a stacked leg-side field

Andy19

School Boy/Girl Captain
If Australia blocks out a session draw becomes very likely.

Australia only need Bat in defence to for session and half to save this test match.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Why can they just not start at like 9 am or something ffs this is going to get rained out again
Field would be wet as hell with the dew at 9. 10/10.30 probably fine though. Tests used to start here at 10.30 pre-Sky having the rights. Also I didn’t see any of it but didn’t the WTC final start at 10.30?