• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test (Lord's, London) 28 June–2 July

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Come on I've given you guys the easiest lay up in the history of forum posting you can come up with something better!

Tom Flint

International Regular
the thing about british fans in cricket is always their blame games when stuff goes wrong. every other cricketing nation/supporter would be calling their own batter getting out like that a ****ing moron. sehwag was once run out by sangakkara this way and we all called sehwag lazy. british ****ishness means that its always the opposition at fault. their brains are wired differently i think, which makes them the worst losers in cricket i have ever seen

and brendon is only dialing it up to a 11

they can all go eat a duck
Didn't Indians set their stadium on fire after losing a wicket?

vandem

International 12th Man
... During this match I gave him cheek about Bairstow trying to run out Labuschagne in the same way Carey did. We both laughed. I also gave him some cheek about a catch being disallowed. Friendly banter. Then the Carey incident happened. He went quiet and then went feral - basically told me all Australians were cheats and we were a bunch of criminals and lay abouts. Just wow - there goes decades of friendship. Iwas flying to the United Kingdom to catch the last test and to go to a friend's 60th birthday. I was going to the test with my old friend but he told me he has given the tickets to an 'englishman'. I was stunned. Something has gone wrong with our attitudes to sport and competition if it has these sort of outcomes.
Meh, it's competitive sport. What Cummins did by not withdrawing the appeal was much better than sandpaper gate etc. Aussie media normally don't criticise their team, Aussie public will support them against the whinging poms, and by the next Ashes the English supporters will have gotten over their anger.