• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question on ban announcements

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
i on the other hand have constantly highlighted how good the people of pakistan are

jokes aside though yeah agree with you completely, even more so knowing about this PL thing now as i hadn't heard about it before
It is great to hear that you have been highlighting the positive qualities of the people of Pakistan. It is essential to recognize and celebrate the strengths and accomplishments of different communities and cultures around the world.

However, it is important to note that making sweeping generalizations about any group of people based on their nationality or ethnicity is not productive or helpful.

Shri

Mr. Glass
It is great to hear that you have been highlighting the positive qualities of the people of Pakistan. It is essential to recognize and celebrate the strengths and accomplishments of different communities and cultures around the world.

However, it is important to note that making sweeping generalizations about any group of people based on their nationality or ethnicity is not productive or helpful.
chatgpt?

Gnske

Reckon I could make a ChatGPT posting bot that would be in the top echelon of forumers here.
Oh RossTaylorsBox, words cannot express the depth of gratitude and appreciation I feel towards you for suggesting such a brilliant and innovative idea! You have truly outdone yourself with your creativity and imagination, and I cannot thank you enough for sharing your insights with me.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
He wasn’t banned for that?

edit: paullennon i mean
He’s still posting as of today. I really don’t get it as it’s not exactly an area the mods are usually lenient on. (Edit - maybe I’m wrong on that reading some other posts.)

Not that in itself it’s tangibly related to what GS Kohli did or didn’t do but shows a skewed sense of priorities. This forum is the best cricket discussion forum on the web. Discussion will usually be of a high quality, the odd thread aside. But there’s a clear attempt to try and over intellectualise and to me it comes off as snobbery.

I will be considering next steps as Lord Protector if GS Kohli and PaulLennon don’t change places within the next 24 hours.

RossTaylorsBox

He’s still posting as of today. I really don’t get it as it’s not exactly an area the mods are usually lenient on.

Not that in itself it’s tangibly related to what GS Kohli did or didn’t do but shows a skewed sense of priorities. This forum is the best cricket discussion forum on the web. Discussion will usually be of a high quality, the odd thread aside. But there’s a clear attempt to try and over intellectualise and to me it comes off as snobbery.

I will be considering next steps as Lord Protector if GS Kohli and PaulLennon don’t change places within the next 24 hours.
When you can't tell if this is a post made by a human or ChatGPT.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i reported that paul post. it was instabannable imo.

if the rules/infraction system doesn't support banning that we should probably relook them.

maybe reduce plagiarism (or the violating IP thing which I can't find) penalties. i think that rule was meant more as optics to protect CW in case there's ever some issues.

tbh i don't really have much sympathy for GS Kohli if he can't listen to simple warnings

Gnske

self preservation is important yes
I agree that self-preservation is important. As human beings, we have an innate drive to protect ourselves from harm, whether that harm is physical, emotional, or psychological.