• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in NZ 2023

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Any predictions for this two test series?
Most wickets per team: Southee, Robinson
Most runs: Blundell, Pope
Biggest disappointments: Conway, Root
Biggest surprises: Blundell, Brooks
By Conway's standards 140 runs @ 35 is disappointing :ph34r:

Wagner ended up leading wicket taker for the series, h8ers can suck it

nzfan

International Vice-Captain
Nah, nah, nah.

You don't know how this works.

Positivity doesn't help the team. You only help by accidentally putting the mockers on someone. That's how to armchair cricket!
Not that one bloke, no way. He was adamant and borderline arrogant. Fair enough he needed to be a bit arrogant but should have known not to take things for granted. Besides there is a reason why we don't drop series in NZ. Even if lose a test we always come back to win the next one.

I concede England were a better side in this series. We were so far behind generally but the guys put in the right effort just when needed. Considering the strengths of both the sides I will take this result. Ideally we should have been smashed, we were at our lowest at the moment.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah not many in recent times I'd think. England lost at Adelaide in 06/07 iirc, and Aus scraped a tie vs India going way back to 86 (they actually declared twice in that game, which pretty much led to TOTAB only ever declaring at customs from then on).
Clarke's Australia actually declared and lost by an innings in India in the 2013 tour

Brook's side

International 12th Man
Foakes why not just wait for the bad ball
I swear to god the trumpet player was pissed and decided to start playing the clown song as Southee approached the crease, and put Foakes off.

Genuinely believe that's what happened. Would be interesting to ask him some day. Fantastic knock by him anyway. Performance of his life.