• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

All time HTB XIs

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
This thread is for the unfortunate players who get tagged/branded here as HTBs and hence, inspite of their good averages like Voges, Samaraweera, Jayawardene, Jadeja etc. or high runs/wickets like Sehwag, Anderson etc., they usually do not get a place in the all time XIs.

So here it is for us to decide the all time HTB XI. If people are interested, I will go on to make HTB A side, B side etc. a la Nufan's model.

To start off,

Nominate your 2 opening batsmen and a pace bowler.

ZK$

U19 Cricketer
Sehwag
Hayden
Kohli
Jayawardene
Yousuf
Hussey
Dhoni
Jadeja
Ashwin
Herath
Philander

Coronis

Cricketer Of The Year
Anyway mine would probably look something like this.

Warner 58 @ home, 34 away
Hayden 58 @ home, 42 away
Williamson 65 @ home, 46 away
Kohli 61 @ home, 42 away
Compton 60 @ home, 37 away
Weekes 69 @ home, 49 away
Walcott+ 70 @ home, 40 away
Philander 19 @ home, 28 away
Laker 18 @ home, 28 away
Fazal 18 @ home, 30 away
Bedser 21 @ home, 33 away

Still a pretty decent side. Could probs sub in Yousuf and Jaya for two of the others on another day.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Anyway mine would probably look something like this.

Warner 58 @ home, 34 away
Hayden 58 @ home, 42 away
Williamson 65 @ home, 46 away
Kohli 61 @ home, 42 away
Compton 60 @ home, 37 away
Weekes 69 @ home, 49 away
Walcott+ 70 @ home, 40 away
Philander 19 @ home, 28 away
Laker 18 @ home, 28 away
Fazal 18 @ home, 30 away
Bedser 21 @ home, 33 away

Still a pretty decent side. Could probs sub in Yousuf and Jaya for two of the others on another day.
Despite the difference in averages Kane has only 13 of his 100s at home, with 10 away and 2 neutral.