• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 12 - 2022/23

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I think Spencer Johnson needs to change his name to something more muscular and old school like “Alf”, “Fred” or “Jack” or “Dave.” I think if you’re called Spencer you’re going to be much more likely to get injured and not perform at your best

Burgey

one of the ****s on commentary a few games ago (can't remember which one) said they just use bail height instead of waist height and honestly i don't hate it
I don’t mind that either but tbh this was raspberry ripple height

Burgey

Will be interesting to see how Davies goes against the quicks here. Really made his name playing spin so far

Burgey

Gilly kidding himself putting Tim David in his team of the tourney. Been inconsistent at best this season

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Gilly kidding himself putting Tim David in his team of the tourney. Been inconsistent at best this season
Mate he's made 390 runs @160 and an average of 39.5 this season, next best #6 this season was pierson who's got 323 @29 and a sr of 118.