• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

England test tour of Pakistan December 2022

Shady Slim

International Coach
The pitches last Ashes were the most seam friendly I've ever seen here overall by a huge distance. Furthermore, he's quicker than that when fit, he was low 130s and occasionally faster in the English season. That's fine, Tremlett was generally around that pace in 10/11.
yeah a bit different if he's getting it even into the low 130s which yeah i grant you with fitness he probably is

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This tail surviving against the reverse was never going to happen. Called it. England have been much better at reversing it than us too.

Shady Slim

International Coach
Great point. Waste time!
like in this situation i'd be reviewing even if my middle stump was sent for a tango but it wouldn't even have been gratuitous in that situation!! and they only had three wickets left and three reviews so it was entirely optimal

Shady Slim

International Coach
This is phenomenal by England honestly. Batted aggressively enough to make a result possible, declared aggressively enough to make them consider the chase, and have bowled and fielded smartly to get this close to pulling off an outstanding result.
@Howe_zat about to do federal crimes after reading this