• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

England test tour of Pakistan December 2022

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Leach bowling over the wicket to right handers on a road.

I just feel so happy for the good people of Pakistan and their opportunity to see this.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Gotta say, Jacks has bowled heaps better than I was expecting. Something to work with there if he really does want to be a proper FC bowler (I suspect he'd rather focus on being a T20 top order bat tbh).

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
17 toothless but tidy overs from Jimmy. Time to take him off now and bring him back on at 7 down so he can finish with 3/60.

WAG.

Red_Ink_Squid

Cricketer Of The Year
Surprised we haven't seen a single Livingstone over, especially now that we have two right handers in.
Not been able to follow today but I think he tweaked something in the field yesterday, was off for treatment for a while (without Chris Jordan to sub in). Probably why he's not bowled.