• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia vs West Indies - Frank Worrell Trophy 2022

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Another windies 4th innings chase on the cards tomorrow?
3 and a bit an over
I think the problem is they just don't have enough batting after this. With a better 5/6 it might've been plausible, but I just feel like one wicket will break it wide open.

Do think that the RRR is far from beyond them. Just a matter of surviving long enough to win.

Aritro

International Regular
That's one of the best tons I've seen in Aus for a very long time.

Meanwhile Blackwood's gone. Might cue a collapse.

Tom Flint

International Regular
I think the problem is they just don't have enough batting after this. With a better 5/6 it might've been plausible, but I just feel like one wicket will break it wide open.

Do think that the RRR is far from beyond them. Just a matter of surviving long enough to win.
The auguement to this would be mayers is 5, who has been the architect of some of their recent big 4th innings chases.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The auguement to this would be mayers is 5, who has been the architect of some of their recent big 4th innings chases.
Yeah that's true. He's just looked so awful here that I wouldn't have any faith in him scoring runs.

Think the Blackwood dismissal probably ruins any chance the West Indies had of pulling off a miracle. Unless Brathwaite scores a triple-century :p