• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Simple Draft (or no 10-fers and no double hundreds)

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
As the name suggests, this is a simple draft.

Rules:
1. Players who are picked must've played at least one cricket test.
2. Players who have taken 10 or more wickets in a test match are ineligible and can't be picked.
3. Players who have scored 200 or more runs in a test innings are ineligible and can't be picked.*
4. Your wicketkeeper must have kept at least once at test level. Wicketkeepers who have scored 100 or more runs in an innings are ineligible and can't be picked. A player who has kept at test level and scored a century/centuries (but not a double century) can be picked as a batter, but not as a keeper.

I'm looking for 10-12 participants, snake order, with 8 hour timeouts.

* To give an example, Jason Gillespie is ineligible due to his batting (the double hundred), not his bowling (his best ever match bowling figures are 9/80).

Last edited:

Line and Length

Cricketer Of The Year
Unfortunately I'm off on a holiday tomorrow week and would miss most of the draft being away from a computer for a week. If it started on or after 26th I'd be in but that's probably too long to expect others to wait. Enjoy.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
This exact same draft has been run before.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
This exact same draft has been run before.

I honestly didn't know. Do people still want to go ahead with it?

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Rounds 1 & 2:

Andrew B
Prince EWS
Teuton
Bitmap
trundler
Fuller Pilch
JOJOXI
Pothas
Pothas