• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group 1 (Afghanistan, Australia, England, New Zealand, Sri Lanka, Ireland)

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It was Chris Woakes's striking good looks which got England over the line there. Kumara couldn't help but bowl a short wide one due to the intimidatory factor that Woakes presents when at the crease
I agree. He comes from a long line of Greek Presidential guards who were renowned for their striking looks.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
I was going to start a semi-final thread but wasn’t sure if there’s going to be one thread or two.
But anyway, given the appalling prevailing climactic conditions in Australia what happens if a semi is washed out? :santa:

loterry1994

International Debutant
Let’s be honest, kiwis have an easy semi final. Saffers are not winning a knockout match. Will have to see who they face in the final
I disagree South Africa’s bowlers could trouble their top order early like how England did earlie
The team with the highest net run rate in the group stage should be awarded the trophy.
Let’s be honest, kiwis have an easy semi final. Saffers are not winning a knockout match. Will have to see who they face in the final
I disagree I think South Africa’s bowlers can trouble nz top order early kind of like how England did.

DriveClub

International Regular
I disagree South Africa’s bowlers could trouble their top order early like how England did earlie

I disagree I think South Africa’s bowlers can trouble nz top order early kind of like how England did.
They can trouble all they want but they will choke somehow in the end.