• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question on ban announcements

Shady Slim

International Coach
He was just as pointlessly antagonistic in CC as he was in OT/Pol, I ignored him ages ago though TBF.
yeah but when its talking about like whether broaderson are a toxic influence on the team as opposed to roe v wade its funny imo

cc needs a few people like that to keep the good people of cricketweb on their toes

Shady Slim

International Coach
a qn from me regarding slippy:

that's twice i think now he's been banned for offensive material but i've never seen the material itself. what sort of stuff is it that he posts? bc whenever i ever see a slippy post, it's generally an out of context replying to nothing and nobody post where he just sort of lets a thought out

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
a qn from me regarding slippy:

that's twice i think now he's been banned for offensive material but i've never seen the material itself. what sort of stuff is it that he posts? bc whenever i ever see a slippy post, it's generally an out of context replying to nothing and nobody post where he just sort of lets a thought out
It was crass stuff after Symonds's passing.

Spark

Global Moderator
I don't think think a guy randomly comes back, makes half a dozen posts in one thread that about ten people read and gets insta-perma'd, is really worthy of an announcement.