• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What is the general consensus on Makhaya Ntini's controversial history

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
This is going to end up with a "Written, expressed consent form" like wise used before medical procedures. Form for "expressed written consent for ***ual acts. I express my consent to following precedures"

"1. Oral *** (no gagging etc . . . .
End of Document"

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
No it isn't. It's really just about making sure you take into account how your partner feels and what they want to do before you bust a nut. It really shouldn't be that difficult to adapt to notions of positive consent, or to get around the notion of someone being black out drunk can't give informed consent to a *** act.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is going to end up with a "Written, expressed consent form" like wise used before medical procedures. Form for "expressed written consent for ***ual acts. I express my consent to following precedures"

End of Document"
so if she gags the contract is void?

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
No it isn't. It's really just about making sure you take into account how your partner feels and what they want to do before you bust a nut. It really shouldn't be that difficult to adapt to notions of positive consent, or to get around the notion of someone being black out drunk can't give informed consent to a *** act.
What I want to know is what this is going to do to the ball gag industry...

RossTaylorsBox

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

End of Document"
I'd probably want one if I had to have *** with you tbh.

Xix2565

International Debutant
To bring it back somewhat, it's definitely something that has a shadow over his legacy. Unfortunately I don't think things like this has ever mattered that much when it comes to remembering sports stars unless in exceptional circumstances.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Well as his conviction was quashed and (as evidenced by responses to this thread) barely anyone remembers it anyway it's clearly not left that much of a shadow

Last edited:

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Unlike Ben Stokes it’s not the sort of case where there’s conclusive video evidence portraying his innocence.
What video did you watch mate? All I see is Stokes pummeling a bloke with his mate(Hales) begging him to stop

He wasn't yelling "Stokes! Stokes!' because he was in fear of Stokes getting hurt

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
What video did you watch mate? All I see is Stokes pummeling a bloke with his mate(Hales) begging him to stop

He wasn't yelling "Stokes! Stokes!' because he was in fear of Stokes getting hurt
That's not the way I see it to be honest. He was protecting the other guys by smoking this bloke in the face