• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What is the general consensus on Makhaya Ntini's controversial history

Marius

International Debutant
Only thing I'll add to this is that Makhaya is lucky that he played his career, and was put on trial for rape, when he did and not today.

mackembhoy

International Debutant
What video did you watch mate? All I see is Stokes pummeling a bloke with his mate(Hales) begging him to stop

He wasn't yelling "Stokes! Stokes!' because he was in fear of Stokes getting hurt
I mean him booting a bloke in the face on the deck was hardly him stopping anything. Still the worst bit of that video and amazing he doesn't get the same stick as Stokes on here.

Hales that has continued to be well compensated by the Sydney Thunder I might add.