• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in South Africa 2021-22

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Lmao Kohli's reaction to that was absolutely pathetic. Paine was right about him as a captain.

slippy888

International Captain
cant south africa cricket youtube channel wake up and put some highlights up of todays day, they are to busy taking down other channels highlights.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
On one hand I want India to lose for being such classless children, on the other hand though I want South Africa to lose for picking such an absurdly long tail

Rabada isn't a number 8's arsehole

LJMJ

U19 12th Man
Elgar's plumb lbw being overturned by Hawk Eye aside, India will again have no one to blame but their toothless batting lineup for losing yet another winnable series in SA. 250 would've been a competitive score to defend on this pitch and honestly, it looked very achievable when Kohli and Pant were set at the crease. But Kohli went completely overboard with his defensive approach. Defending half volleys and leaving anything that was outside off. Even short, wide ones that were begging to be cut! Unless you're playing for a draw, I don't see much purpose behind surviving if the score isn't moving. A strike rate of 20 while facing 143 deliveries is just not acceptable, sorry. India lost the match right there.

nzfan

International Vice-Captain
I don't know why there was so much furore about that lbw decision. Saw through out the test match some of the balls pitching fuller did take off and the keeper was taking over his head. There is variable bounce on this pitch and some balls do bounce way more. This was just one of those instances. In any case Elgar was way forward the ball hit just under the knee and if the ball landed on the seam and on a spot where the ball bounced way more than usual it was fair it was going to go over the stumps. Too much drama about nothing. Probably the frustration of not having had good series building up inside some of the Indian players. It's the way it goes, some decision goes your way and some don't. Just move on already... Extreme over reaction by the players.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
That LBW was out. The hawkeye has been wonky all series and this is not the first time I am even bringing this up. Ashwin's reaction was OTT but understandable in the heat of the moment. Rahul's was stupid and bitchy. Virat's was 100% accurate. I dont care as long as it fires them up.
I think you'll find that it wasn't out