• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battrick

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I know that this is a bit of a silly question, but, where do you access the scorecard during an ongoing game?

SillyCowCorner1

Club -> Fixtures

I get a link to it on my homepage as well, but I think that's because I have membership.

Have sent Moooooooo a challenge for 17th Oct. Will field my second XI!
I mean scorecards are like the most important things to look out for in cricket....it should be free.

Haven't played a match as yet and am interested to see how my guys go....new to this.

Himannv

International Coach
Ok, I just created a new team and decided to play this once again. I'm Mad Hatters - send me friendly requests if you've got days free.

cnerd123

likes this
Yesssss. Sent you a challenge for 7th Nov @Himannv

I want to organise a CW BT friendly comp but gotta wait for my calendar to clear up a bit. Maybe we can aim to get something underway around Christmas :)

SillyCowCorner1

First game ever for Mooooooooo in Battrick. A 50-over affair against Tobago ?? Student Princes.

Batting first, we made 336/1 off the 50 overs with the opening pair of Tenius( captain and keeper) and Whittaker putting on 180 for the first wicket, followed by an unbeaten 156 for the second wicket pair of Beckles and Whittaker.

Tenius- 93(82)
Whittaker- 156*(141)
Beckles- 78*(80)

They only mustered up 167/10 in 46 overs. The wickets were shared amongst Pollock(3), Greene(3), and Smithen(2)

SillyCowCorner1

Mooooo are batting first in our FC encounter against Guyana Bonnies at the Providence Stadium.

174/1 in the 47th over

Tenius on 93
Beckles on 64

SillyCowCorner1

We've finished day 1 of our FC match on 430/9 off 110 overs (excellent over rate here!)

Tenius is top-scorer so far with 93 (142); 6x4; 2x6
Beckles made 67 (179); 5x4; 1x6
Eade with a swashbuckling 55 (46); 6x4
Stevenson with a sober 53 (101); 4x4

We'll be looking tomorrow to get to score to 450 or thereabouts, the last wicket pair of Tonderai and Pollock have added 37 so far..hoping that we bat only once in this match..

ataraxia

International Coach
Joined, doesn't seem as good as Stumped but the bot-bashing is enjoyable (and FC is great). Wiped out the opposition around tea on the 2nd day for an innings and 134 run win. Ricky Graham hit 91* (74) and grabbed 5 wickets. The Atrocious Axolotls.