• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official Third Test at Headingley* 25-29 August

White Ball

State 12th Man
What a stupid way to end the session when it was bad anyway 3 down we could have built after lunch.

need to some how get another 120-150 runs and we are in the game much rests on Rohit

White Ball

State 12th Man
we will bat better in the 3rd innings

siraj, ishant and bumrah will roll them cheap

not time yet to lose your mind lol
Agreed we jusr need 150-200 to give our guys something to bowl at if we do that then I am still confident we will win this match

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I thought Curran bowled well earlier. Better control than in the previous tests and he always causes a lot more problems than it feels like he should.

Flem274*

123/5
I thought Curran bowled well earlier. Better control than in the previous tests and he always causes a lot more problems than it feels like he should.
Haha, his bowling looks so annoying. He has no bowling talent yet his swingers are always there.

Curran's kinda the epitome of how England is failing to use their young talent though. He's obviously a guy with proper batting talent and a bowler of his modest talent probably tops out at Kemar Roach yet England have managed to turn him into not quite a batsman even at County level and a modest County swing bowler.

How Curran doesn't have a FC ton yet when far less talented guys do confuses me.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Haha, his bowling looks so annoying. He has no bowling talent yet his swingers are always there.

Curran's kinda the epitome of how England is failing to use their young talent though. He's obviously a guy with proper batting talent and a bowler of his modest talent probably tops out at Kemar Roach yet England have managed to turn him into not quite a batsman even at County level and a modest County swing bowler.

How Curran doesn't have a FC ton yet when far less talented guys do confuses me.
The fact that he's barely played a FC county game in the last three years will have something to do with it.