• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 4th Test at the Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad, 4 - 8 Mar 2021

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
We may well go in with an attack of Jadeja, Washington, Ashwin and Axar in the next home season. :wub:

Siraj as the seamer, of course. :p

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Here come the allsorts
I have mixed feelings towards Bess. On the one hand, I don't understand why a finger spinner has so little control over what he's sending down. On the other hand, I think he was badly treated to be dropped after the first test. And he does pose a threat, as we saw him nearly getting Pujara with his third delivery in the middle of some absolute filth. Anyway, it's probably academic; India's match to lose, you'd think.

Woodster

International Captain
Well, another below average effort with the bat unfortunately, needed a couple more wickets towards the close there to give us a sniff of getting back into this. Tomorrow could be a tough one.

Woodster

International Captain
I have mixed feelings towards Bess. On the one hand, I don't understand why a finger spinner has so little control over what he's sending down. On the other hand, I think he was badly treated to be dropped after the first test. And he does pose a threat, as we saw him nearly getting Pujara with his third delivery in the middle of some absolute filth. Anyway, it's probably academic; India's match to lose, you'd think.
Thought England were justified in leaving Bess out, not sure he has the full confidence of the skipper and he has a lot to work on. We will get a mixed bag with him, capable of dismissals like the type he’s got Virat and Pujara with this series but it is generally amongst a fair bit of full tosses and drag downs.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I definitely feel we are still very much in this game. But will I still feel that way when I wake up tomorrow? That's the question I guess.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Gills going to find it tough going in England. Those pads look pretty big.
Should keep 1-2 other openers warm. Even relying on Rohit is questionable. KL Rahul scored a big hundred on last tour to England. He should be in the mix. I would even say start with him.

White Ball

State 12th Man
I definitely feel we are still very much in this game. But will I still feel that way when I wake up tomorrow? That's the question I guess.
India are definitely in this game! Bowling England out for 205 on a good batting surface! India made anything close to 350 and its game over.