• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

4th Test at the Gabba, Brisbane, 15 - 19 Jan 2021

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Easily the gutsiest performance I've seen in Australia. England 2010/11 was sheer dominance and South Africa have had some outstanding performances here too, but this is a side who were down their best bat after the first Test, and more significantly had a 3rd string (at best) bowling attack here. And were dismissed for 36 in the first Test. If Australia had to do the same thing in India they likely get belted 4-0 (and I would be full of excuses).

Some big, big stars to come out of the series.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well done to India. I spent the whole series waiting for the moment when their resistance would crack, but that moment simply never came.

Now, time to drink myself halfway unconscious and watch most of Robelinda's back catalouge of videos while pondering where it all went so wrong
well the decline and fall of Australian cricket all started when Tim Paine got a gig because he's a nice bloke...