• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies Tour of England 2020

Gremlin

U19 Vice-Captain
The side who have been better throughout the match have won. Congratulations to the Windies and isn't it good to be back!

Spark

Global Moderator
It should be Blackwood. Yeah he didn't get it done but WI were absolutely out of it when he came to the crease and he scored at such a tempo that England could never re-establish control of the game. He took a basically lost game and made sure it was virtually won.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wouldn't say it was lost as such, you only need a couple of decent partnerships when you're chasing 200

But yeah, he was brilliant.

TestMatch

U19 Cricketer
Woo hooo.

Great game, and nail biting at times.

Holder or Blackwood for Man of the Match?

Brooks dropped for next game?

Hope the next two tests are as competitive.

Laterz all.

Spark

Global Moderator
Looking at those figures Burgey's point is a good one: 10 overs for Bess on the last day is weird at best.

Howe_zat

Audio File
I think I'm still confident of England winning in Manchester but they're going to have to bat convincingly better.

I think a lot of people will point to the missed chances this afternoon but it was always an uphill battle after how the first two and a half days went.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Looking at those figures Burgey's point is a good one: 10 overs for Bess on the last day is weird at best.
They got too into Archer trying to bounce them out before tea when Bess should have been having his best crack at it, and then by after tea it was too late.

It's easier in hindsight of course, I don't remember a lot of people saying anyhting other than getting behind Archer in that spell.