• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ODI Debut Chronology draft

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
I have changed one rule:

In case 2 drafters pick players with same debut date, the one who got to that debut date earlier later gets slotted ahead of the other.

Rationale is that if 2 drafters in the first round pick players from very first ODI ever, then I want to reverse their order for their next picks. Seems more equitable for other debut date clashes too.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
actually **** it, changing back. i'm gonna go balls to the wall this draft

Wasim Akram Nov 23, 1984

Last edited:

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
8 hours between picks from now on.

• Stephen - Richard Hadlee (1973-02-11)
  • RedHill - Clive Lloyd (1973-09-05)
  • Teuton - Zaheer Abbas (1974-08-31)
  • Ankitj - Imran Khan (1974-08-31)
  • Trundler - Glenn Turner (1973-02-11), Andy Roberts (1975-06-07)
  • Honestbharani - Viv Richards (1975-06-07)
  • Kingakallis - Dennis Lillee (1972-08-24), Javed Miandad (1975-06-11)
  • Pothas - Joel Garner (1977-03-16)
  • Weldone - Greg Chappell (1971-01-05), Kapil Dev (1978-10-01)
  • Mr_mister - Wasim Akram (1984-11-23)

Last edited:

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
I knew that was coming. Obvious next pick IMO. Should have come up with something original weldone like picking Mitchell Starc.
:laugh:

I was also considering a decent player that would put me right after kingkallis, but that would be pointless if he went for Kapil (as he surely would).

Last edited:

kingkallis

International Coach
:laugh:

I was also considering a decent player that would put me right after kingkallis, but that would be pointless if he went for Kapil (as he surely would).
I was like oh its weldone. He might miss out on his pick and I will grab Kapil. :ph34r: